Delightful Local Food Products
Lola's is proud to offer a range of wonderful regional and local food products. You're sure to love our seasonal, curated items. This season we're carrying:
Jason Warren's Grin Hola Granola, which is a customer favorite.
- Beezcotti made by Trill Foods in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Creamy cashew coconut butter made by Sophia, a nutritionist in Rhode Island.
- Incredible maple syrups from Vermont; including a smoked syrup, a syrup flavored with ghost peppers, and a syrup made with barrel-aged bourbon.
- Lorna's Cape Code chai spice mix; we also pour it iced at our soda fountain.
- Wellfleet seat salt and Kiklos extra virgin Greek olive oil; these pair well with Lola's shrubs and vinegars or Ron Surrey's local honey.
- Caramels made by Alyssa, including sea salt, dark chocolate chipotle, and premium vegan coconut varieties.